VMA-758 is a viscosity modifying admixture (VMA) designed to enable the production of self-compacting concrete. When added to the mix, concrete treated with VMA-758 is more stable and resistant to segregation.
- Increases the viscosity and cohesiveness of the concrete mix
- Reduces concrete bleed water
- Reduces segregation in high water-cementitious and high slump mixes
- Aids in concrete mix stability with gap-graded aggregates
- Can be introduced at the batch plant or jobsite
- Enables the production of self-compacting concrete
- Normal setting characteristics throughout the dosage range
- Enhances the appearance of finished surfaces
- Easy to dispense
- Lean concrete mixes with minimum cementitious contents
- Harsh concrete mixes containing gap-graded aggregates and manufactured sands
- Highly fluid self-consolidating concrete mixes that require the use of a viscosity modifier to eliminate segregation.
- Mixes requiring reduction or elimination of bleed water.